The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24, 2013

Jamie
 
Yesterday was a big day at the studio! For a while I've been thinking about inviting people to become a part of the studio and yesterday I went live. It's funny because in many ways on the surface it looks like the only thing that changed was the header - but a whole new attitude has been born as well as lots and lots of behind the scenes updates. It was a bit of a wild ride yesterday but the response so far has been wonderful and that absolutely warms my heart.



Shannon

So ... it's COLD out there. And snowy. And I have ice on almost all of my windows! I guess the mild part of this winter has gone bye-bye!


Suzie

I couldn't help it, when I saw these earrings I had to buy them even though they are missing some stones. They reminded me so much of Mom's pearl ring. I know it isn't exactly the same but you just don't see this style anymore. I wonder what I will do with them? Those are real pearls!

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Whoa!! That frost is out of control, Shannon. I guess that's the flipside of summer condensation. I hope Jack Frost stays between the panes! I'm glad today we at least have sun.

Suzie, the minute I saw your picture I went, "Mom's RING!!" Wow, that's extraordinary! What a treasure. I've always thought that ring looked like a little nest of pearls :)

Shannon said...

Way to go for invitations to the studio being live Jamie! And I can totally hear, see and feel the new attitude that has been born. There is so much energy there, it's fabulous!!

Wow Suzie, those are real pearls? Awesome! I totally knew the ring you were talking about right away. I hope you find something awesome to do with them.

LOL yes, Jack Frost stays between the panes! And if anyone is looking for me, he is totally visiting my house but I'm happy to pass him on!

Suzie Ridler said...

So glad that so much has changed on your site without it appearing so Jamie, that's what you were going for right? Like no big tech issues, just the changes you want. So happy that the response has been so positive, I knew it would be.

Shannon, that is insane! Oh man, that's a ton of ice.

Oh good! So glad you also see Mom's ring in the earrings! I have no idea what do with them. I was thinking of turning them into rings too somehow.