The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 19, 2013

Jamie

I really got the benefit of Shannon's Library Loot this week! We were able to watch Katy Perry's Part of Me together. What a joy! Nothing like sitting on the floor, Mr. Man purring as you falls asleep on my shoulder (literally) and enjoying an inspiration infusion like this! What a great night.


Suzie

I had a mini photoshoot day yesterday for items I have put up for sale on Etsy. I really love doing photography and always look forward to a new subject. I don't know if anything will sell but I'm giving it a shot. It was fun. I did want to do crafty stuff but this just kind of took over. I am trying to follow the energy and this is where it took me.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm so glad we got to watch Katy Perry Part of Me together Jamie! It was so inspiring and also makes me feel less bad that I didn't get a pic up today, hehe.

way to go Suzie for getting stuff up on Etsy, and what a lovely picture. I think going where the energy takes you is a great idea and if it keeps ya moving forward then it's definitely working :)