The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18, 2013


Jamie

Yesterday was an amazing day. I really feel like I did the thing I thought I couldn't do by tackling all kinds of tech stuff that was a real stretch. It's really empowering to not be overwhelmed with fear that you're going to break something (which, of course, is possible but I didn't do, hehe). Finally, after putting in lots of time and attention, there are tangible signs of progress. My site is now 2 columns, I have an "inside the studio" area that can now be built and a new header is on the way. I'm excited!


Suzie

Since Reg had to work I got to hang out on the computer and play my new "Muushee" Panda character on WoW. I really like her but there is something KISS clown-like about the pandas that scares me a bit. So I turned her into an herbalist and am going to play with less aggression than some other characters. Here she is taking a cart to a farm. Lots of fun. Can't wait to start farming! (OK, did I just type that?!)

4 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, I can totally see the KISS-ness! That's really cool that you can focus on being an herbalist. I think she looks really cool, especially just chilling on the way to the farm.

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow Jamie, you are stretching! And you're going to have to show me how to do that stuff. Good stuff!

Thanks, I've been pretty cautious about the game because my time online is limited. I am focusing on little projects and herbalism works for me and making my own farm. LOL. much easier on computer than real life!

Shannon said...

Way to go on tackling the tech Jamie! I fought the Tech and..., I WON! :)

Awesome Muushu Panda Suzie! The animations of the pandas really kick butt, I miss mine. I haven't played in ages! Sounds like you are having fun times farming, and yes, that is a good thing :)

Sorry no pic from me, I've been so tired lately :(

Suzie Ridler said...

Changing columns like that and big layout modifications is scary so way to go! Looks like Jinx wasn't as nervous, LOL.

Thanks Shannon! I rarely get to play so just a little at a time. So sorry to hear you're so tired Shannon!