The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rewind: August 26, 2012

Jamie

(Pic: 2006) It is that time of year again! Nothing signals the last couple of weeks of summer like the CNE. For years now Shannon and I have been going and making a point to stop by the cat show. This sweet Scottish fold is one of the most memorable cats from all that time - cute as all get out and the sweetest disposition. Each year seems to have a favourite breed as well. I fell in love many a time when that favourite was Burmese!

Reg and I climbed a mountain on Vancouver Island in 2007, triumphantly! I miss feeling like this. Being on top of the world, happy, loving where we live and feeling like everything is going to be OK. I look forward to feeling like this again one day.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I am so glad you both went to the cat show again this year and OMG, that cat is so sweet! I can see why she is one of your favs. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

What a powerful rewind, Suzie. It feels like both a look back and a look forward. I always think that if you could feel like that before you can feel like it again. Here's to triumphant, top of the world, happy loving feelings!! Everything is going to be okay. Love you!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It's so true, Suzie. That little Scottish fold was a total sweetie - totally irresistible!

Shannon said...

What an awesome rewind! I love that adventures & cat shows continue into the present :)