The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

August 11, 2012

Photo: Lovely Lunch http://instagr.am/p/OKh2P7wPi2/ 
Jamie

Yesterday was a long day and a tough day but luckily in the midst of it and all the rain, we were able to stop at one of my favourite restaurants in the world, Kalendars, for an absolutely delicious lunch. We even got creative and ordered the two dishes we really wanted and split them. Yay!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I am sorry to hear the day was tough but I am so glad you both got out for a bit of a break at one of your favourite spots. Fabulous photo too BTW!

Shannon said...

I so heart Kalendar's, and even more so when realizing that we've been going to it almost the entire time it's been open!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Me too! I'm so glad that you read that little note about it's opening. I honestly had no idea!

And thanks about the photo, Suzie! That's a filter I don't use too much on Instagram but it seemed just right!