The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, August 31, 2012

August 31, 2012

Jamie

We celebrated Justin's birthday yesterday with Nutella crepes and memories of France! Wow, they were absolutely delicious - rolled or folded with a side of sliced banana and dollops of whipped cream. Yum!



Tried to do some foodie science yesterday. I couldn't seem to carbonate water. I think I didn't have enough vinegar. I was fun and frustrating to try and be the mad scientist in the kitchen yesterday!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, what a lovely way to celebrate Justin's birthday!! I love it, awesome and delightful! And a crepe pan - yippee!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I know! What a totally dangerous thing to have :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Nutella crepes are the best. So is travelling through food! Hope Justin had a great birthday yesterday!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, that is so cool, Suzie. And man, that cutting board is awesome.

We had a great laidback day of celebrations. Just perfect! And Suzie, The Expendables arrived on the day so we watched it that evening as a treat!

Shannon said...

Way to go for science experimenting with food Suzie! Sorry to hear it didn't turn out though :(

Suzie Ridler said...

Thank you, love my cutting board and your crepe pan! Hope the movie was fun, so cool it arrived on his birthday.

Thanks Shannon, I had a feeling it was going to be a bit of a challenge. Just got to get more vinegar to try again.