The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21, 2012

Jamie

I love this sign that Shannon noticed when we were out and about downtown yesterday. I'm so glad we had a chance to stop for coffee and chat - as well as be inspired - on King Street!


Shannon

Finally back to sharing pictures (Thank you Jamie for the rechargable batteries!), and with that it feels only too timely to share this special pic from WoW which I recently started playing again. Mr Pinchy! I tried for this rare item years ago and never got it, and I'm that I read up on it now because as awesome as it is to get this - it's not the main prize. It has a chance to give you a pet (3 chances in fact), So far I'm 0/3 and will try in another day to see if my 2nd try is successful. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Woot! That's looks like fun, Shannon. I love the name Mr. Pinchy. I wonder what pet you end up with - a lobster?

Have fun and good luck with the prize!

Shannon said...

Oh that picture turned out great Jamie!!! Clever move to go from the side. What a great sign - I had a great time going for coffee on King W!

Wow, I'm not actually sure I've seen someone with the pet, I think it's a lobster or crab-like. I really hope I get it! Funny the things that can motivate ya, hehe.

Suzie Ridler said...

That is an adorable sign! I am so glad you two got together and got to hang out in an awesome place.

It took Reg months to get Mr. Pinchy Shannon but I have my claws crossed he becomes your pet soon. Hope you are having fun with the game! I look forward to playing together. I seriously need escapism and hanging out together doing something fun.

Shannon said...

Haha! I have my claws crossed too Suzie! Thanks for the heads up that it can take that long, I was just so happy to fish up the chance at it! 2 more wishes he grants, hopefully one will do the real deal.