The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 8, 2017

Jamie

I think I'm turning into a cat. I feel like I have completely disappeared into a world of sleep and slow observation. I don't remember the last time that I was this sick. You can still hear the rumbling in my chest from all the congestion, even with a week of medication. I am trying to be at peace and gentle with myself. All of the good company from the kittens has certainly helped.


Shannon

It was an almost pictureless day, but I did take this snap of dinner which was just as I like to call it "food". Odd day, find a little out of sorts and didn't get much done but did flit from one thing to the other throughout. March has been a weird month!



Suzie

Busy day getting out to the library in the snow, picking up food to help us through the week and then off to drawing class. I almost didn't go, so tired, but I am glad I did. It actually energized me which surprised me. First day I felt like I didn't suck at drawing.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, I am so sorry you're so sick! I remember that kind of rumbling in the chest, that's scary stuff. Are you on medication? OMG, look at Escher's eyes!

Shannon, March has been a weird one for me too already. What is that on the bottom right? It kind of looks like All Bran?

I'm trying to learn how to ingest chia seeds. It is not going well.

Shannon said...

Jamie posted!! Si great to have you back, and so sorry to hear you have been feeling so sick for so long. This is been quite a doozy. You rest up. Take it from the cats, and keep on having the naps.

I'm so glad you were able to get out and about even with the weather Suzie. And YAY to art class feeling energizing. That is fantastic. I am so glad to hear it's starting to feel good.

Oh, that's "Asian BBQ Rice". You know those Lipton or Knorr side dishes? That' it. I didn't love it though, it had a bit of a vinegar-y vibe that was unexpected.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh got it! That makes sense then. Woah, vinegary, yikes, that sounds quite strong. Sorry it wasn't a foodie hit!

Shannon said...

Yea, it was really not to my taste. I might try the leftovers with some soy sauce, or I might just "forget" to have them :)