The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017

Jamie

Yay for art day! The sun was shining, the temperature higher and there were grapes and good company. All of that equals awesome. I just loved working on my junk journal. I could make these day after day after day after day!


Shannon

I snuck in a little moment with Shibumi while I was at Jamie's for Art Day. It was so much fun to work on art and get to visit and get to see the cats too, fun times!



Suzie

Had quite the weekend and spent Sunday at a flea market (more like an antique market!) and was working on my book when Reg called and asked if I wanted to go out to dinner. Hell yeah! Discovered a Chinese food place that is not that far from us that rocks and got to meet a lot of cool people too.
SaveSave

3 comments:

Shannon said...

what a wonderful table setting Jamie! Art Day was so much fun! I am sill amazed at all your washi goodness. I had fun putting my Junk Journal pages together today. I can't wait to see the next step.

Wow, that sounds like a pretty amazing day Suzie, with adventures abound! That is a pretty cool fortune too. Here's to getting out there and trying new things!

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay for Art Day and Junk Journalling! So great the grapes and company were good and OMG Shannon, what a funny photo, like you were photobombing, LOL.

Shannon said...

That might be my first photobomb! Glad you like it :)