The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, March 31, 2017

March 31, 2017



Shannon

In getting ready for Jason's visit it was time to do another big tidy up, and Jamie helped me with that yesterday and Justin helped me today get some art up on the way. It's amazing that it really feels just that much more like home with art on the wall - especially pieces that I've had for so long like these two which I did at OCA so many years ago. I really love being able to see all of the different pieces up and what instantly had a home and others that I'm still not sure where they will go Like so many thing, it's an ongoing process!



Suzie

It was such a beautiful day until it wasn't.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Well with those paintings, how could it not feel more like your space Shannon? They're wonderful! So glad it helps make your apartment feel more like your home.

Shannon said...

Thank you so much Suzie! It is wild to think how long I've had them and it really does feel like home to have them up.

That is a gorgeous photo Suzie, and I'm so sorry to hear the gorgeous day turned out to not such a gorgeous one. I think the photo captures both those feelings.