The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 26, 2017


Suzie

Saturday started off as a pretty great day. I did my waffle post, got out to a bakery to try a pie that they have in a city contest and then I came home to find out my site had been hacked. In my attempts to delete the corrupt files, it has now completely disappeared. I can't even get into WordPress at all. My friend is going to work on it but it is not looking good. I went out tonight to listen to some music at a cafe in New West because I knew I would just obsess about it all night. So now I am home.... obsessing about the future of Suzie the Foodie.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's a gorgeous picture Suzie! I am so sorry to hear that your site go hacked, and good for you on finding a way to not obsess about it. I'm so glad your friend was able to help you out.