The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

March 18, 2017

Jamie

It was so great to get out with Shannon for a fun Friday night! We hung out at Indigo and bought some treasures and then went to a close by diner that we used to go to with Mom. What a wonderful way to wrap up the week!


Shannon

Day 5 of the Readathon and I think I might now be on the downward spiral. I know it's unlikely I will finish these books, and find myself now in a bit of a race-to-the-end mindset, and I don't want to rush any of these as I think they all would be more enjoyable at a not strained paced. And I really don't think I could finish The Chysalids unless I didn't do anything else for 24 hours. All that said, I'm not sure how I'll approach the final 2 nights. I might just want to sleep! This has been really intense, but also a lot of fun.



Suzie

Went to see the final Wolverine movie which was very violent but very good.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That sounds intense and yes, that's hard, to figure out do you want to finish on time or take your time and enjoy the books?

Quick little late add from me.

Shannon said...

I love that picture Jamie! It was so fun to get to the bookstore and have dinner at the diner. I forgot to get a pickle! Oops!!

It was hard to decide what to do about the books, and I think I creatively met all the challenges for the readathon, but I ended up not finishing 2 of the books I was reading in time.

OH! You got to see Logan. I still really want to see that one. Sorry to hear it was violent. I hadn't heard that.