The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

March 4, 2017


Shannon

It was great to get out today and hang out with Jamie... ah, hey, I know you are saying "That's not Jamie!" and that's true.. but given that Jamie's sick I didn't want to put any photo pressure on her. I think the owl doesn't mind standing in this one time :).


Suzie

I finally got to open studio and worked on various projects. There was no clay so it was glazing day for all of us which is just fine, had many little bits and bobs to work on. It was exactly what I needed.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love seeing pictures of your studio time Suzie! Glazing always feels like magic... you prep things and than later, voila! They are changed! I hope you had a good time!

Suzie Ridler said...

What an AWESOME and quintessentially Shannon photo! Where did that snowy owl come from? So glad you two got time together (and I mean you and Jamie).

Thank you Shannon, my time at the studio is quite special. Yes, had a very good time.