The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March 21, 2017



Shannon

I had so much fun watching the movie together today! I took a picture of us Zooming but it appeared to disappear! So strange. At least I snagged this one, and more importantly we got to hang out together :)



Suzie

It was great being hermits today today! I still have my grumpy pants on but at least I was in awesome company. Thanks for hanging out.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That's weird the zoom photo disappeared but good one of Billy! It was awesome to hangout yesterday. :)

Shannon said...

It's always best to be hermits.... TOGETHER! I had a blast hanging out, and I totally love that card Suzie. What a funny deck!