The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1, 2017



Shannon

I know I posted this on Facebook yesterday but I have to again say HURRAY to a month of Gold Stars! I almost don't want to flip my calendar when it becomes March. Hopefully in March I can keep the gold stars a-coming.



Suzie

Had an unbelievably long day but finished it off going to see the Lego Batman movie. At first I have a bad feeling about it but then it ended up being quite hysterical and fun. It even had moments of genius. Thank goodness.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I am glad that the movie turned out to be fun Suzie! I really enjoyed The Lego Movie, but never would have watched it without a recommendation (Thanks, Jamie!), as I wouldn't have any idea what to expect. Sounds like they got it right for a second time around!

Suzie Ridler said...

Way to go Shannon! That is a huge accomplishment and yes to more gold stars in March. :)

I didn't think I would like the original Lego movie either but am so glad I gave it a shot. The Batman one is way more tongue in cheek but it was still a lot of fun. They had another Lego movie preview trailer that looked HORRIBLE that when the Batman film started I was filled with dread. Maybe that did that on purpose, LOL, so the film would look great in comparison.

Shannon said...

It's amazing how a whole chain of Lego movies is like happening. They have games too, I tried one but it was literally the hardest game I tried because I couldn't figure out who to do ANYTHING! I'm sure kids love it though, oh my... I feel old!