The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

March 2, 2017



Shannon

I got some vlogging in today, including sharing a ridiculously ambitious TBR (To Be Read) for March. Lots of interesting books in there (cuz I don't pick boring books! usually!). One I'm really excited to get to is Women Who Run with the Wolves, which I've had since it came out but never read it. It's the pick for an online book club that Emma Watson (aka Hermione) runs. I hope I like it!



Suzie

It's embarrassing but this is one of the only photos I took today, other than the blood pressure one. Walked all the way to the dollar store to pick up some supplies and this caught my eye.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That's great you're going to finally read Women Who Run With Wolves and how cool Emma Watson will be reading it with you!

Shannon said...

That's a very... interesting picture Suzie. I certainly hope those are gender specified port-a-potties!

Yeah! I'm really excited about the book club! I'm not sure how much Emma Watson is involved as it's my first time playing along, but she did make the book selection and it's a very active community. Did you ever read Women Who Run With the Wolves, Suzie?

Suzie Ridler said...

So cool she is involved, will be neat to see how much. Yes, I did read it! When I worked at that horrid airplane job, I read it on my lunches. I liked it very much. Very cerebral but excellent!