The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6, 2017



Shannon

After finding myself going through decision fatigue one...more...time... on a movie to watch, I decided that I'm most likely about to make my decision based on how long something is, so I spent time noting all the films in my Netflix queue by time... and now I'm going to make them into little slips of paper so I can randomly pick out a film to watch. I hope I end up loving the surprize factor of these, and end up watching stuff... in stead of spending so much time trying to decide what to watch!



Suzie

I am so close to using up the last of the free milk that showed up at my place! Have one day to go so I made a batch of French toast with turkey bacon. Some comfort food on a day with so much snow that I just refused to look out the windows.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

So interesting that time is such a big factor for you and how you choose what you want to watch. I know doing this for your "MyList" for Netflix must have been quite the challenge Shannon! :)

Shannon said...

What a gorgeous plate of yum Suzie! French toast is a great way to use up extra milk! I never have syrup, so I never make it! Sounds like comfort food on a snowy day was a great choice.

I finished up making my list by film length. After all this though, I realize it would be really smart for Netflix to offer it as a filter!