The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012

Jamie

Sorry I'm tardy with my pic too - and it's a bit of a cheat! This is actually from the opening night party at WDS this summer but we used it as the profile pic for my Pod-a-versary!! It was so exciting to celebrate 3 years of Creative Living with Jamie yesterday! Listening to all the beautiful messages really warmed my heart and Shannon, you did such an AMAZING job editing the whole thing together. I was just spellbound listening to the way it came together! Thank you :)

 
Shannon

Yesterday was the big launch day for the WoW Expansion Mist of Pandara.  I'm not getting my expac for a bit, but the awesome thing is even if you don't have it yet you can play the new Panda race in the new Panda area (you just can't play the new race of monks yet - which is fine for me because I'll make one of a different race).  It's fun so far!  The pandas are super cute.

Photobucket

Suzie

Oh the thing we do for videos! Yesterday I was working on the video for my second cooking lesson. That morning I had gone out and bought a copper highlights kit. Which turned my chestnut brown hair quite red. In fact at the roots, it is almost pink! I was actually kind of thrilled. Something about being a red head, brings me out of my shell.

I even added a silly intro to the video wearing the beret Jamie got for Reg from Paris and did a Julia Child impersonation. Who is this perky silly woman?! Knowing I only have about half a year left in my kitchen to work on food has a lot to do with it I am guessing. A big kick in the foodie ass by the Universe. Whatever works...

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't wait to see your Julia Child impersonation Suzie! That's awesome, and way to kick Foodie ass, no matter what ingredients the Universe gives ya!

BTW, I added my pic - sorry for the tardiness!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I recognized the beret right away! I love that you had it for your video - Oh, la, la!! I love your foodie videos.

That's so cool you get to be a panda, Shannon. Now there's something you don't get to say every day!!

Suzie Ridler said...

I think the podaversary went amazing! Shannon, I thought the same thing, the editing was perfect. You are so good at that! Jamie, the love-fest was astounding to listen to. You have made such a difference to so many people's lives.

Shannon, Reg was so miffed that he had to work last night and could not be a part of the launch! I am glad that even without the expansion, you can still participate with the pandas.

I'm getting more silly in my videos which has been fun. Wearing hats helps for some reason and I love that beret! I just bought another one today. Now that I do videos, I might actually wear them!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad the Podoversary editing came out well (and Jamie did a lot too!!), it was so amazing to hear all the awesome messages and questions. And amazing that it's been 3 years! Wowzers!