The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21, 2012

Shannon 

OMG, Emily Rose from Haven tweeted to Suzie & I about the Season 3 Premiere!!! I can't believe it! So exciting. I can't wait for the show to start up again. I'm so sad though that we get it a full week behind the US airings, so it doesn't start here until next week.

Photobucket

Suzie

What a big day for Hexed Shannon! I could not believe it when I saw Emily Rose's tweet, super exciting! All good supernatural TV fun and so inspiring. Love it! Oh I know, wish Haven was on here tonight damn it!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I am still so amazed she tweeted us Shannon! And even more frustrated we can't watch Haven tonight, darn it!

Shannon said...

I know! I really wish the US and Canadian air dates were in tandem, especially as it's a copro!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, that is SO AWESOME!! Congratulation, that is a real acknowledgement of Hexed and your work! ((hugs))