The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

Jamie
Very exciting day. Talented Guinevere Joy asked me if I'd sit for a business portrait shoot and I said sure! I made sure to turn the tables at least once!


Photobucket

Shannon
So. Vervain is a real thing. Who knew?
Kind of funny to run into this on Thursday.... a Thursday Vampire Diaries is *not* on!
You just never know what you are going to find in Kensington Market!


Under Our Willow Tree
Suzie

Yesterday was Creativity Thursday and I had the best day! I watched videos on YouTube for inspiration and snacked on delicious blueberry tarts that I made, sipped tea and finished working on a Vincent Price pendant that I now adore. Oh and I also made air hardening porcelain clay. So cool!

No comments: