The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 18, 2012

Jamie

The first art picnic of 2012.
A group of entrepreneurial girlfriends, coffee, journals, magazines and glue.
A great place for percolating.


Photobucket
Shannon

One of my favourite things is coming home to packages in the mail and today was one of those wonderful day! The lovely folks at Anchor Bay sent me some January titles to review and I can't wait to dive in - Redline was awesome on the big screen and I can't wait to revisit it and also check out First Strike. I can't WAIT to seeaction flick Sinners & Saints - looks like so much fun! YAY!


Photobucket
Suzie

Caught up with Fact or Faked for Hexed on the computer while doing mega laundry. Unbelievably tired.

No comments: