The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19, 2012

I love interviewing people for the Creative Living with Jamie podcast.
I feel dipped in wisdom every time.
Here's a wisdom Liv Lane shared with me yesterday.
I'm carrying it around in my pocket.


Photobucket
Shannon

Getting ready to record Hexed with Suzie.

Under Our Willow Tree January 19, 2012
Suzie

Recorded Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural with Shannon when Gobo (AKA Mr. Man) decided he wanted to visit me through the computer! Then returned back to Shannon's shoulder. Oh and I also found out that my birthday (which was supposed to be nice and sunny around 0C) now has an 80% chance of snowing. In fact, now it's supposed to be a big storm! I should have known...

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Whoa, that's wild that we all talked about our podcast today! OMG, I love those pics of Shannon and Mr. Man!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh I totally agree! We are the secret ingredient. I believe that whole heartedly as a foodie.

Shannon, loved hanging out with you yesterday and hope you're feeling better today!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

omg, total podcast-o-rama day!!!