The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27, 2015

Jamie

Yesterday I did a lot of walking while I was out and about for appointments and errands. I made a point to keep my eyes open for signs of spring. This was my favourite!


Shannon

It was nice to get out for coffee today, and an orange/chocolate scone - yum!, but the weather was kind of sucky so I didn't stay out too long. Sigh. /wistfully dreaming of good weather days.


Suzie

Nothing much going on here except that we got groceries which took all my strength. I've been enjoying Eye Candy thanks to Shannon and watched more last night. I'm actually enjoying watching online a lot more these days, not sure why but that's OK.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Look at the snowdrops!!! Yes, signs of spring for sure, love how they're like their own island.

Sorry to hear the weather got crappy Shannon. But that's great you got out. I hope the weather improves soon.

Late add from me.

Shannon said...

That is an awesome sign of Spring Jamie! Talk about greenery popping up in force! That's some awesome persistence.

I am go glad to hear you are enjoying Eye Candy Suzie! I've finished watching Season 1 and I'm already missing it. It's awesome it's available online, and that you are enjoying watching things that way. No need to question why, just go with it!