The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10, 2015

Jamie

Seven degrees and the sun was shining so Justin and I went out for a pre-dinner walk. What a treat! No hat, no gloves and an open jacket. Plus I got my first Cat in the Hood picture (lol, and she was on a car hood) of 2015 and saw the first robin of the year! Wooohooo!! I am ready for spring.


Shannon

It was nice to have a SUNNY and WARM day. By warm I mean above zero, and although I was scarf-ed and toque-ed up, I didn't wear my jacket. It's going to be like this all week. FINALLY!



Had a super rough day but managed to upload Reg's performance and add music.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It's not surprising you and I both celebrated the weather today, Shannon! What a treat. I'm excited it's going to be like this all week. In fact, I heard it would be 10 degrees today! Double digits, whoohoo!

Suzie, I'm so sorry that you're having such a rough time. I hope you got some sleep. The video is great. Reg is so focused, strong and smooth.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh I am so glad you are getting better weather there!!! Yes, it's about time. Shannon, you look so happy, love it.

Thanks Jamie and I am so glad you liked the video. Reg is going through his allergy season and wasn't at his best and yet he performed so well! I was very proud of him.

Shannon said...

Awesome picture Jamie! It's so nice that the weather has finally let up, and even the cats in the hood agree!!!

That video of Reg's performance is amazing Suzie, if I didn't know otherwise I would have thought the music was for the performance. He did a great job!