The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 25, 2015

Jamie

I love when a bit of magic happens right under your nose. Yesterday I was having a quiet day writing and when I looked up here on my desk was this moment of beauty! I'm glad I got a bit done during the morning because in the afternoon I was hit with a tummy ache that knocked me out for a bit!


Shannon

I was messing around with my phone and noticed a feature to create collages of pictures and then add effects to the picture. It was supercool, except the fact that I couldn't select just any of the pictures. It oddly limited them to ones I'd emailed myself or uploaded to Blogger or possibly Instagramed. No idea why it has such limitations, because if it was more open I would totally use it for collages a lot! Oh, wells!




Suzie

With being so sick I haven't taken any photos lately but I did work on a mystery box reveal video for my blog today. 

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is a gorgeous moment of magic Jamie but I am so sorry to hear about your tummy ache! Hope you're feeling better now.

I guess the photo collages are going to be somewhat random Shannon. Cool effect BTW!

Late add from me.

Shannon said...

Wow that is one gorgeous photo Jamie, what a wonderful moment to capture. Much nicer than tummy-ache, boo hoo to that!

Awesome unboxing Suzie, sounds like a great product! I will look forward to hearing how the cookies turn out (and how the drinks are... I really like those kinds in the summer but have never tried that brand).

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, this is the most natural type of the water flavourers you are going to be able to find. So far we like them but they are not super-flavourful, at least to me. It's quite subtle but the sweetness is definitely there.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That is so cool to be able to make photo collages, Shannon. What a fun way to capture lots of moments. It's too bad it's fussy though. There are apps you can try and maybe you'll have more consistent usage from them!

Suzie, can't wait to hear how the cookies turn out. I'm going to check out your recipe, for sure!