The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20, 2015

Jamie 

Though it doesn't look like it in this picture, there's definitely still snow and a chill in the air but there are also signs of spring - like this robin, catching pics of cats in the hood and a new haircut! I am ready for this new season!


Shannon

FINALLY! It's Spring. I really hope the weather stays clear, and steers clear of being cold out there. Still over a week of March but I'm going to be optimistic for good weather from here on in.

 

Suzie

Thursday was extreme rest day. Reg even went out and bought us lunch and dinner. I took this photo a couple of days ago. I love how one magnolia tree is light pink and the one closer to us is a darker pink. It was smart to rest all day. It's helping.

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I'm glad you got some rest, Suzie. And wow, those are beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing.

Shannon said...

I think we are all in the Spring mood!

Wow, amazing pic of a robin Jamie, I am so impressed by you being able to find birds and getting great pictures! I am in complete denial there was any snow on the ground though. Nope, nope, no snow~! ;)

Pink trees always make me think of home, I don't know if there was one of these on our street but it always feels like there was. I am glad resting up helped with the sickies Suzie.