The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Random: May 18

Jamie 

How's this for random? This totally made me laugh in a souvenir shop in Quebec. They had such great stuff. I got an awesome pair of moose jammie pants!
 


Shannon

My cat Googled. For realz.


Suzie

We rented the RugDoctor a while ago to clean our carpets (which was such a pain but did a great job). This week with my throat infection I was suddenly able to detect the last big of fragrance from the shampoo in the carpet because… ouch! Oh the joys of house selling. It was worth it though. Was only $50 in comparison to having someone come and do it for us.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, that's great it did such a good job, Suzie! What a savings too.

I'm so sorry you're sick. Me too. I have been out for the count this weekend. I definitely have slept more hours than I've been awake!

Shannon said...

That onesie is totally cute Jamie! You never know what you are going to find in the shops, hehe.

I'm so glad you were able to get the runs cleaned in an affordable way Suzie. Sorry to hear about the throat infection, that's no fun :(

Late add from me.

Suzie Ridler said...

I love that you got moose PJs and OMG that is just so cute Jamie!

Gobo continues to be an enigma. I wonder what he was looking up!

Thanks! We have done out best to do as much as we can and am glad this part is over!!! Made a huge difference.