The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May 13, 2014

Jamie

On our last day in Quebec we did a bus tour out to Montmorency Falls. Yes, that's a bridge that goes right over the falls. And yes, I even went on it! I still can't believe it. I thought it was a "no way!" for me but I did it. Yay! In fact, it was far (FAR!) scarier to cross that bridge you see in the distance in our swaying bus across the mighty St. Lawrence. That scared me even more than flying!! OMG. 


Shannon

Another Monday, another planning day! I didn't actually do that much planning, but I did some. Brain has been very full, it was nice to get some ideas on paper and hopefully they will grow into more!




Suzie

Reg had a night out with some gaming friends so I took the opportunity to put together a new video, finally! I love working on videos but it takes all my time and attention which I have had little of these days. It was fun to put together and am so happy I got it under 3 minutes long!

6 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Well done to have this ritual Shannon, it's good to get some done and just give yourself time to think about it. :)

Late add from me!

Shannon said...

Awesome video Suzie, I watched it yesterday. So surprized that sucker didn't have any instructions - what the heck was that about. Very impressed you were able to get the vid down to 3 minutes. I wish I could edit things! Your videos look so awesome and have great editing.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It's so great to sit down on a Monday and get some time to think - whether that's planning, imagining, debriefing. Such a great way to start the week!

Suzie, that's such a great video. I love how quick and creative you get. And wow, that tip at the end is fabulous!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

And last Quebec pic for me :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, you crossed a swinging bridge? OK, you beat me! I haven't been able to do that, wow, you are awesome.

So glad you liked the video Jamie! :)

Shannon said...

OMG that is a gorgeous picture of the falls (and the crazy bridges). Jamie I am so impressed you went on it! I don't think I could have done that.