The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26, 2014

Jamie

This weekend we got out to Home Depot. Our goal was actually to replace the cushions for some of our deck furniture. The racoons made short shrift of them last year! The problem is it turns out they aren't a standard size. ACK! Good thing there were some flowers to cheer us up - a few even made their way home with us.


Shannon

ALthought most shows are finale-ing up, Penny Dreadful just started and it's way creepy but also very cool. Totally gothic, great costumes and sets. Might be too much and too creepy and.. um, too buggy to recommend though :(

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Did the racoons eat the cushions? And oh wow, never thought that sizing would be an issue, good grief! Oh the flowers are lovely Jamie, glad some came home with you. :)

Shannon said...

I totally thought this was a throwback picture Jamie! It totally reminds me of some of the slides. I am glad that there were flowers to cheer you up and I hope you can find cushions that work for ya!

Shannon said...

Oh, and late add from me.

Suzie Ridler said...

Too buggy? Like, too many insects? Is it a CW show? BTW, I think I missed the Supernatural finale. It taped something else. Sigh...