The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28, 2014


Shannon

I worked on some planning and some vlogging. I've falling into a bit of a regular rhythm with vlogging, and it's starting to feel really good. Woohoo!


Suzie

Yesterday we filed the papers to list the house and finished off removing all character from it too. We have worked so hard and in a way, doing this process makes selling easier because now my kitchen (which looks awesome) doesn't really look like my kitchen anymore. Which is what home staging is all about. Making a space look like anyone could live there. It was one of the longest days of my life and it is sad but I am so ready to move on.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, Suzie, what a moment to finally come to with the home staging feeling as that the kitchen is totally de-Suzie-a-fied. I totally understand how unsettling it can be, but I'm so impressed at all the work you've done. It feels like you are really feeling like it's time to let go. I take that as a good sign. *hugs*

Suzie Ridler said...

Thank you so much Shannon and yes, I am ready to let it all go now. :) I hadn't thought of it that way before but you're right, maybe it is a good sign?!