The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

May 17, 2014


Shannon

It was my second week of doing Library Loot and Friday Reads and I'm still enjoying it! I know it's not quite what people expect, but hey - I don't feel the need to conform :)


Suzie

I finally did it! I got summer sandals and they were only $40. I wasn't even going to look because I don't want to spend money but they were so much like my old ones that I loved and Mom loved and when I went to the cash I found out they were on sale. It feels healing to have these and I felt like Mom really urged me to the cash to buy them.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, how wonderful, Suzie. I'm so glad that you got these comfy treasures and that they remind you of Mom. It's cool that you and Mom have walked in the same shoes :)

Shannon said...

How delightful Suzie! It's so nice that we get something we need and is so useful. I'm sure they will sere you well.

Late add from me :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Conformity? Shannon?! Reminds me of how Jason likes to say, "Ignorance? I don't know the meaning of the word!"

It is amazing that Mom and I walked in the same shoes, LOL. It hasn't been warm enough to wear them though darn it!