The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29, 2014

Jamie

I know this is a totally weird pic and couldclearly be classified as "random" lol but it was a big part of yesterday. We took Jinx for her yearly check-up and she was so unhappy being there. She just shed, shed, shed and kept wanting to curl up in me for comfort. And so.... I probably shouldn't have worn a black shirt that I wanted to wear out for drinks with Sabine last night, LOL! I didn't even put my jacket on for the walk home because the lining would have been covered with Jinx hair! So instead I walked home absolutely covered "it actually looked worse than the pic). I kind of figured it was a public "Yes, that's how much I love my cat" statement, haha.


Shannon

The other day I hopped on to the library website to request a book I had heard a BookTuber mentioned. The creepy thing was, the library page opened and suggested the exact book! I hadn't googled it and I hadn't been watching anything that mentioned it by name. Totally creepy! Or serendipitous! Either way, it kind of freaked me out.



Suzie

The photographer came yesterday (although is my photo) and by the end of the day our house was online and ready for a virtual tour!!! One of the longest days of my life. The photographer said we did a great job and so did he. He made the house look fabulous in his photos!

5 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Whoa, that is creepy, Shannon, especially with that wild gargoyle guy staring at you! Did you get the book?

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, I totally agree, that's a badge of "I love my cat" big time. Is Jinx OK?

Shannon, that is so weird! And some of those images? Creepy!!! How did the library know…???!!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh and late add from me.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

The house looks fabulous, Suzie. I checked out all the pictures and they really show off the house beautifully. You guys have truly done an amazing job. I'm sending lots of good energy for the right people to come and buy it!

It was just a check-up for Jinx but she was really uncomfortable and deeply resented having her ears cleaned. Also, our vet thinks that she may be in more pain that we'd thought and recommended a pain killer that should make her more comfortable. The thing is it puts pressure on the kidneys, which can be a problem. Jinx is 19 this summer and we're really, really lucky to have had the last year with her considering the stroke.

Nothing's imminent but now the most important thing is really that she be comfortable and we get to spend as much cuddle time with her as we have.

Suzie Ridler said...

Thank you Jamie! We are thrilled with the photos and I'm so glad you liked them too. Thanks for the energy. I hope we have lots of showings this weekend!

Oh poor Jinx. Well I think pain relief is important for her right now since she is so uncomfortable but that's so hard. I'm so glad she has been with you for so long. I hope there are lots and lots of cuddles. I love that cat and miss her. I can't imagine how hard this is for you Jamie. Thank you for the update. I really appreciate it.