The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 7, 2014

Jamie

I've been holding on to this wonderfully strong box for ages and now I know what for - pens!! Who thought I would start to enjoy drawing and doodling so much? It's exciting to discover more and more what works for me, what colours I love, what kind of mediums, what thickness, the lot. And I love having this box to carry my stuff around easily from room to room!


Shannon

A quiet moment with the Jinx. She was so cute sleeping away, I feel bad the sound of taking the picture totally work her up!

4 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, my, that is such a sweet picture of Jinx. I love it! Thank you for sharing this quiet moment.

Shannon said...

Look at all those awesome markers and colours! It's really exciting to see you develop your artist kit Jamie and to find the perfect box, wow. And you already had it! Yay!

I'm glad you like the pic of Jinx, she's such a cutie. When she's asleep, that is :)

Suzie Ridler said...

That is a genius idea Jamie! And I love that you have found so much join drawing and doodling.

Shannon, that photo is totally adorable. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Thanks, Suzie! It still surprises the heck out of me but I'm really enjoying it!