The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 31, 2014: Random



Shannon

I'm continuing of going a vlog series of watching films from A to Z that a bunch of folks are doing on YouTube. I'm actually trying to get a bit ahead in the watching part as I know I'll get behind later. BUT while I was researching options for "I", I came across a bunch of BLUE inspired films. I know I'll watching them all. Randomly (hahah, I worked that in), Beneath The Blue was one of the first films Netflix ever recommended to me. I still have to watch it though :)

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

What a cool idea for a YouTube blogging series and also now you can randomly watch blue movies and shows. I love it!