The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, August 29, 2014

August 29, 2014




Shannon

Me with my 'bright red' (aka NEON) phone. I think I don't ever want to let it out of my site, and it's not likely I'll ever be able to even if I wanted to! And sidenote, my new technique with concealer appears to have worked, which was simply using more. I look way less baggy than normal!


Suzie

Last night we spent with our friends to the restaurant Chives and had a lovely meal. This photo was taken at the end of the night and the humidity got to Reg's hair, looks so cute. Those are friends Emily, Gareth and Chris. Awesome night.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I',m so glad to hear you had a good night out Suzie. It's wild you posted this and now you are already on the other side of the country! Wowzers!!

Suzie Ridler said...

It's been quite the whirlwind Shannon!