The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 13, 2014

Jamie

Every time I manage to get out for a run I am so proud of myself! And I love carrying my phone with me so that I can grab wonderful moments like this. I only take them during walk times - though I have admittedly taken lots of accidental shots while running, LOL!



Shannon

I've always been impressed with the ability cats have to find new places in the same spaces. This time, I helped a little by moving a blanket onto a very cat-sized rubberneck and voila! Cat is now in a cozy new spot.

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Hey, not only is it cat day today - it's tabby cat day!

What a great new spot Mr. Man found. I'm always amazed by that too - and they way they can find a sweater or, for Jinx, a knapsack wherever it may be. Cozy, cozy!

Shannon said...

Cat picture day! It's like school picture times :)

I love the pic you shared Jamie, what a delightful cat moment. Part guard, part totally cute :)

And cozy new spots for the win :)