The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 24, 2014: Random

Jamie 

I am just loving putting the date into the search and seeing what I get for random. I love this shot of someone out on Lake Ontario. It's so serene and almost looks impossible.


Shannon

I've been doing a lot of thinking about how we see and interpret things, and while I was thinking about that I looked out the window and saw this..and to me it totally looks like there is a floating robot.


 

Suzie

This is taped to the top of the bottom of the stairs at the family cottage. I love that the table and chairs reminds me of The Friendly Giant. We were down at the bay for a final family get together which was awesome. I ate a lifetime worth of mussels. They are never as good, anywhere else. I got knocked over off wet rocks by a giant dog named Indy and we got a tour of the bay with family.

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Sounds like quite a day, Suzie! I'm glad you got to fill up on mussels and, um, dog connection. LOL, great sign and yes, I recognize the friendly giant in those chairs too!

Shannon said...

That does look impossible Jamie! I can't figure out what the person is standing on. Amazing.

omg, Friendly Giant table & chairs. I can totally see that, especially from this angle. Sounds like quite the adventure of the day, from mussels to wet rocks, and hopefully smack-free heads!

Another late add from me.