The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Random Pic: June 1, 2014

Jamie
 
Now this is random - this weekend we were at a castle! Well, really it's a mansion but it is called Dundern Castle and it's in Hamilton. We were in Hamilton for Justin's cousin's Stag and Doe and had time on Sunday to do a little exploring. We went on a great tour of this beautifully maintained building and heard all about the history of the home. It was great.


Shannon

I know I've shared my new dictionary before, but what makes this random is now that I can always identify it as mine by the cat teeth marks. I don't quite know how my cat manages that given he doesn't have fangs anymore. A random mystery!


Suzie

This photo is of what is mounted above Reg's family's fireplace down at the cottage. Reg's dad made it a long time ago. Talk about random!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What's an awesome above the fireplace piece! I love it. And yes, very very random!

Another late add for me.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, I love that cat bite marks make it random!

It's funny critter day! That's hilarious, Suzie. Thanks for sharing!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, and late add from me. Not a critter though. Hehe.

Suzie Ridler said...

What a stunning building Jamie! And in the Hamilton area? Hope the Stag and Doe was fun!

Shannon, Mr. Man is a little bit of a mystery, isn't it? Guess little teeth can still make marks.