The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Random Pic: June 8, 2014

Jamie 

Now, this is pretty random. Justin came home from grocery shopping to find this cat sitting on our stoop! They had a nice cuddle and then the cat took off, eventually showing up in our backyard. We were keeping an eye out for him because he didn't seem like an outdoor cat. In fact, outdoor things seemed pretty new to him. I think he found his way home though because I heard my neighbour saying, "What are you doing out here? Get in the house, Charlie Brown!"
 

Shannon

Today's randomness brought to you but the extreme cat close up division.


Suzie

After the post you put up yesterday Jamie, I really wanted to share a photo of Jinx. She is my very first subject when I got my new camera. Hugs to you all.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Such a wonderful picture of Jinx Suzie! She is a pretty awesome subject to photo :)

Late add from me.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, it's cat day under the willow tree. Beauties all! We must be cat ladies, hehe.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh that's too funny we all shared cat photos today! And Charlie Brown is awesome, great photo, lots of cat-pouncing-tension and curiosity there. Love Siamese cats. And Gobo, as usual, adorable.