The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, June 20, 2014

June 20, 2014


Jamie 

We are back at guitar class - yay! Though it is much harder this session. And what does guitar have to do with this photo? On our way to class, we happened to walk by an exhibition Argos game - and the crowd was going wild!


Shannon

It's been so much of a relaxing experience to watch some of the World Cup, I know that's probably not how most people characterize it but I really love to watch the games and just chill. This is a shot of the crowd during the Uruguay vs England game, and all that blue is for Uruguay. It was a great game!

 

Suzie

Reg and I started yesterday with an early home showing. Then I slept most of the afternoon away. Then we got all geared up to see the punk ska bank Reel Big Fish, one of Reg's favourite bands. We had to go to a nasty part of town and here I was wearing my "Cute as a Cupcake" t-shirt. It was all good though and I suspect today will be spent mostly in bed recovering. It was awesome doing something rebellious and totally non-house related.

4 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I think it is SO punk to go to a punk concert in a "Cute as a Cupcake" T! You look awesome. It's great to see you really finding a style you love rocking out!

Suzie Ridler said...

What a total surreal photo Jamie, I love it! And yay to being back at guitar. :)

Yup, there were a lot of PIBS (people in black) but there were also a lot of Hawaiian shirts which the band is known for so I did my own thing. Thank you! It's fun to come up with my own crazy outfits, LOL.

Shannon said...

omg, that's an awesome Argo's pic Jamie! You never know what you are going to walk by in this city during the summer!!

omg a punk ska concert? That's so cool Suzie! And I love that you wore your Cute as a Cupcake tee! Now that's the way to punk-out!

Last of the late adds from me!

Suzie Ridler said...

What a cool photo Shannon! For some reason they look like 2D paper dolls to me, LOL. Glad you're enjoying the came.

Yes, cupcake rebel but it's a fun punk band although we were in a crappy area of town which I didn't think of at the time!