The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, June 13, 2014

June 13, 2014

Jamie 

LOL, I literally had exactly the same picture as Shannon so I thought I'd share another moment on the same adventure. Here's the horse we saw when we voted, hehe. What a crazy night! We made popcorn and watched the developments.
 

Shannon

I voted!


Suzie

I was cleaning the kitchen for our unexpected 9th showing when I suddenly saw the hanging basket outside the kitchen moving like crazy! There was a bluejay inside it attacking the soil, over and over again. This was the best photo I could get. He was moving so fast and then just took off. It was amazing! A lucky sign perhaps?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, a Blue Jay! That is amazing Suzie, how exciting (although I'm sure initially it was unnerving). I say to take it as a good sign!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay for voting Shannon, well done! Thanks, I hope the blue jay is a good sign too. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

What an amazing picture, Suzie. The colours are astonishing. It's so hard to catch a bird!

Yay to voting! I'm glad we got out and had our say. What a dramatic election this has been.