The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 6, 2017

July 6, 2017



Shannon

This is actually from 2 days ago, but I took the picture later than I touched base on Willow Tree! I am having a lot of fun doing Sketchbook Summer, which is people getting together and for the month of July planning on filling a sketchbook start to finish. They do prompts, and this one was focus of Cave Man, and suggestion of Chicken Nuggets (which I didn't really know what that meant...but I just went with it). I'm sure I will share more on stART!



Suzie

I always admire this house when I walk to my doctor's office. The amount of pink and white flowers in the yard took my breath away. It was a hot walk there and back. Had zero energy for anything else but at least now I know about my weird heart.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I totally *heart* that drawing Shannon! On some many levels I can't even...

Shannon said...

That is a beautiful house Suzie! I love the star that they have too, what a wonderful display on a house. And so many flowers! I'm glad you were able to get to your appointment and back, despite the heat. *hugs*

I am glad you like the drawing!! It's one of my faves :)