The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

July 27, 2017


Shannon

Tried something new today! Streamed a vlog LIVE from my phone. Turned out way better than I expected, they even give you a moment to "smile for the camera" for a thumbnail. I think this might make doing videos a whole lot easier.


Suzie

Had a great time chatting with you both! Didn't have any other photos going on so here is the stART collage!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the stART photo, Suzie! It was so great to hang out together and catch up on our creatively lives :)

Late add from me.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That's an awesome experiment, Shannon. It looks like it opens up some real possibilities! I hope it continues to be a good option!

I had such a good time hanging out with you guys for stART! I thought it was a great show and so much food for thought!

Suzie Ridler said...

That sounds fantastic Shannon, love that they give you a moment to set up the thumbnail, so smart!