The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, July 17, 2017

July 15, 2017



Shannon

One of the things I love about having all my books wrapped up on my shelf is that I can look for (or create) fun moments between the books and see how the images on the spines match up. It's kind of ridiculously fun.



Suzie

Life has been more than a little frustrating and disappointing, like these potatoes that did not cook in time for dinner. Spent most of the weekend getting together all the stuff I have to give away because we have to move. I feel like I have hardly made a dent and that we're screwed.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Shannon, the moments that you're finding on the bookshelf are wonderful. I have really enjoyed seeing them!

Oh, Suzie, that's just rotten all around. I'm so sorry things are so hard - like the uncooked potatoes :( Who knew food could be such a good metaphor for so much? I hope things get better soon.

Shannon said...

Oh that is so too bad the potatoes didn't turn out in time for dinner (did they turn out at all?), I thought the InstaPot could do anything! I'm sorry thing have been so tough Suzie. Here's to better times and cooked potatoes.

Suzie Ridler said...

You really do make games Shannon and wow, so cool to see that happening!

I am sure that if I had steamed them for longer they would have cooked through. I was testing another blogger's approach and I was right to be skeptical that they would be done in just 10 minutes.

Better times and potatoes. I can live with that.