The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July 5, 2017

Jamie

I'm still nursing a tetchy stomach and boy, is it frustrating. Thank goodness, I can work from home and on my own schedule. Today the kittens were once again capturing my imagination. How can they not? Loo at the fierce personality emanating out of Shibumi. Sometimes I really do believe they are more than just cats and that our meeting is a little bit of destiny.


Shannon

I don't think I actually got them in this picture, but I was trying to get a shot of these 3 birds that all stopped by on the tree and sang to each other! It was quite a moment!




Suzie

I found out that a long-time blogging friend of mine passed away. Dawn Blum helped me through all those years in Nova Scotia with her humour and friendship.

4 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh,what powerful moments you have both shared. Shannon, I'm so glad that trio of magical birds visited. Suzie, I'm so sorry to hear of your blogging friend's passing. It's such a shock when these things happen. I am thinking of you. ((hugs))

Suzie Ridler said...

Shibumi is such a fierce cat! There is real "boom" energy to her. I'm so sorry you're still not feeling well Jamie, that's such a shame.

Love it when birds sing like that, how lovely Shannon!

Thanks Jamie. Yes, such a shock. I think she was younger than me and her body just gave out which is so sad and upsetting.

Shannon said...

What a gorgeous photo of Shibumi, Jamie! They do sure capture the imagination and I am glad they could keep you company (again). I hope your tummy is feeling better soon.

Oh, Suzie ...I am so sorry to that your blogging friend passed away. That is really upsetting news to hear. I am glad that you have good memories of sharing humour together.

Suzie Ridler said...

They really do bring stories to your life Jamie, those cats of yours!

Thanks Shannon. It is still so shocking but your words help.