The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

January 7, 2017


Suzie

So happy to get out of the house and have a Suzie Day! Reg got called into a job, contractor cancelled our appointment and I had a whole day to do whatever the heck I wanted. I even got out to the post office, stopped by Value Village and picked up these beauties for baking and got down to London Drugs. I even made a crust for a chocolate tart I am going to make for the weekend in one of my pans. Today rocked!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How wonderful to have a free day! I love when those crop up. This year I think I might start to intentionally book them in, because they are so awesome! That's an awesome tart pan. I hope the tart turned out well!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you had a Suzie day. Wow, you have a special knack for finding foodie treasures at Value Village. Sounds like a great day. I'll just throw in one of my favourite sayings for moments like this, "More of this, please!" :)