The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

January 28, 2017

Jamie

It is very exciting that our art store has finally reopened. Even though it is farther away (*sigh*), it is still a treat to have it in the neighbourhood. Shannon and I went on a great adventure of discover and bought ourselves a few treats when we were there!


Shannon

Journal Club has started! It was so great to spend the afternoon with an awesome bunch of journalers. I won't say more because I know Suzie you are going to join us and don't want to say anything until you get a chance to play along!



Suzie

One of the worst nights of sleep ever because I suddenly came down with a wicked head cold. Made myself some butternut squash soup and tried to get some rest but Final Cut Pro threatened to drive me crazy. Not the rest day I probably should have had.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Sucks I couldn't come and not sure I am going to be able to but glad to hear Journal Club went great!

Shannon said...

Oh Suzie I'm so sorry it was a challenging day! Head colds and learning new things probably not the best friends. The soup looks amazing though!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Shannon, been kind of rough lately. Thanks, so glad you like the soup! At least how it looks, LOL.

Jamie, so happy the art store has reopened and hope it isn't too far away. Did anything interesting go up in its place?

Shannon said...

Art Store! I'm so glad we were able to check out the Art Store in it's new location. Total bummer it's further away, but I bet in the summer it won't feel so far.