The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 6, 2014

Jamie

What a truly amazing experience Planning Day was yesterday. I'm so glad that I listened to my instincts and responded to "that feeling" that people would love a planning day. It was such a joy to share something that has become so central to my year!
 


Shannon

I had a blast at Jamie's Planning Day 2015! It was so awesome to be all together for this fantastic event. I was able to really refine some of my focus areas and goals and the magazine journally totally freaked me out because it was so telling and unexpected. I loved it! What an insightful, fun, fantastic event! Congrats Jamie!!!


Suzie

Look what the Christmas fairy brought me!!! We had just bought some lights too and it looks so pretty.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

YAY for Planning Day Jamie! I would say that listening to that feeling was the perfect thing to do! People really showed up and got a lot out of the experience. Myself included!

Woohoo for Christmas Fairies! That is an absolutely delightful tree Suzie! It feels like yummy gumdrops and sparkly goodness.