The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, December 5, 2014

December 5, 2014

Jamie

I've been working so very hard these past weeks and with planning day a day away I decided to go out for a walk. As I passed by this art studio window I couldn't believe how much this image, reflection and all, captured exactly how I felt.


Shannon

I totally forgot to take any pictures with my camera! Thankfully I did have some on my phone, including my morning picture of MPs and my mug! I am still totally loving this mug. It makes me smile every time I use it, and I love sharing the pics of it with people...it's like my version of a garden gnome!


Suzie

I love this photo of Reg, even though he won't like it because his eyes are closed. We went downtown today to check out the Bernard Noir Chocolate Boutique. We were so spoiled with sandwiches, soup, macaroons (OMG!), truffles, croissants… And Bernard and Reg hit it off like a house on fire. We can not wait to go back. I have a feeling this is going to be our new favourite hangout downtown.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I love that mug too Shannon! And I love it when you share these images on Facebook. I feel like I am getting to hang out with you.

Can a deer be a gnome? I wonder?!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That mug is totally smile inducing!
And apparently that croissant is too! It's wonderful to see :)

(And a late add from me)

Shannon said...

That is an amazing and powerful image Jamie! I was wondering if it was the studio in some way, but as you say your life is your studio!!

You can feel the absolute delight that Reg is enjoying that wonderful treat! How awesome is it that you've found a new favourite place, yeehaw!

I'm so glad you guys enjoy the mug shots (groaner, I know...), hehe :)