The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 24, 2014

Jamie

The shopping is complete. The house is clean and decorated and feels like Christmas. Today we'll be baking and finishing up the wrapping. The holidays are definitely here.


Shannon

It's hard to believe that it's Christmas Eve! I am very much looking forward to festivities and celebrating and enjoying good company and connecting. Here we go!!!


Suzie

Reg and I took two buses (one very pokey one) and it took one hour to get all the way down to Stanley Park. We wanted to go on the Christmas Train and it was sold out! We got hot beverages and walked around the light festival which was amazing. I met who I call the Winter Warlock (apparently he is the Winter Wizard) and man, that guy would not break character. He asked me if I was a monster and all sorts of stuff and I was like, focus on Reg!!! But I did my best to do a back-and-forth. It was so weird to go out on an event like this and be too warm! It rocked.

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Shannon, I love how your little people look like they are anticipating Christmas, hehe. Me too!

Wow, Suzie, that is so awesome (though not the pokey bus or missing out on the train!) I think of him as the Warlock too. Now I want to watch the show and check, hehe. But what a cool thing to be able to meet him and get a picture. Love it!

Shannon said...

I love this picture Jamie, it very much says Holidays are here. Great home for the stockings and of course the sparklie tree! And Charlie Brown tree!

Suzie, I totally thought from afar this was a picture of you and Reg! I thought he'd dressed up for an event, because... he would! I'm glad you got out to the light festival even if the Christmas train was sold out. Sounds like an awesome event.